The minimum qualifications for admission test:
a) Combined GPA of 8.00 in both SSC and HSC with minimun GPA 3.5 in each OR
b) GCE O-levels and A-levels: O-level in five subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.5 or above and A-level in two subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.0 or above; in the scale of A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2 & E=l OR
c) US High School Diploma, IB-DP or Equivalent to 12 years education
d) Academic qualification other than the above need to contact Admissions Office to check the eligibility
e) Foreign applicants should send their academic transcripts and name of two referees for initial screening to firstname.lastname@example.org After verification, Admissions Office will contact with them about their eligibility for admission
2. Acceptable Scores in NSU's Admission Test.
3. Admission test will be waived for those who have got a minimum score of
- 1500 (OLD)/1000 (NEW) in SAT AND
- 500 in TOEFL(CBT 213/IBT 79) or 5.5 in IELTS.
4.HSC/A-level (Appeared) candidates may sit for the admission test based on their assurance that unless they fulfill requirements of the HSC/A-level and will submit the original copy of their result with minimum GPA required for admission.
(Requirements may be changed anytime if there is a change in admission policy.)
- Candidate has to fill up the application form through online. It is advisable to the Candidate to have a signature and picture scanned copy before applying. For online application click the below link :http://apply.northsouth.edu:8080/admissionWeb/admission_rule.view
- A two hours admission test consisting of essay and multiple-choice questions in English, quantitative aptitude & critical reasoning will be held on the day of admission. There will be a separate thirty-minutes test for the program of Achitecture. The Admission Test contains SSC/O-level math problems. Applicants are advised to revise their math skills.
For sample question click the link below:
Foreign student doesn't need to sit for the admission test.
They are advised to email all there academic documents at email@example.com. Admission team will evaluate the academic documents and provide feedback.
Admission Fee : Tk. 25,000 (nonrefundable).
Caution Money : Tk. 10,000 (refundable).
Tuition Fee : Tk. 6,000 per credit.
Computer Lab Fee : Tk. 2,500 per semester.
Student Activity Fee : Tk. 3,000 per semester.
Library Fee : Tk. 1500 per semester.visit: admissions.northsouth.edu/tuition
- During verification process candidate's original copy of SSC & HSC or 'O' & 'A' level result will be verified.
- All admission information are available in NSU admission website admissions.northsouth.edu or one can call through 880-2-55668200 ext. 4001 or email via firstname.lastname@example.org to know information.
- Admission test held three times each year at NSU.
- For all programs of Engineering & Physical Sciences, candidates must have Math or Physics, with minimum B grade in HSC or C grade in A-levels to be eligible to apply.
For Biochemistry & Microbiology, candidates must have Biology and Chemistry at SSC/HSC or O/A levels to be eligible to apply.
For B.Pharm Professional, applicants must have Biology & Chemistry, with minimum B grade in HSC or C grade in A-levels and should have done Physics in HSC/A-levels to be eligible to apply.
- A level (appeared) candidates may sit for the admission test on the basis of undertaking that they will not be admitted unless they pass the A level exam and before showing the ultimate A-level result with minimum GPA required for admission at NSU.
- Admission test will be waived for those who have got a minimum score of 1000 out of 1500 in SAT (Critical reading + Math + Critical writing) and 500 in TOEFL(CBT 213/ IBT 79) or 5.5 in IELTS.
- Candidates can call NSU Office Of Admissions. Phone: 880-2-55668200 ext. 4001 or email through email@example.com regarding any problem to solve.
- One should pay admission form fee through
DBBL mobile banking (Rocket)
or any branch of following banks:
and Mutual Trust Bank or UCBL, Bashundhara Branch, Dhaka.
One must carry confirmation code while paying.
- Call 880-2-55668200 ext. 4001 or Email through firstname.lastname@example.org and write your problem detail and get feedback.
- The following original documents with photocopy one must bring during verification process:
Candidate has to contact with us 880-2-55668200, Ext: 5002,5004,4001
Students offer letter will valid for up coming next semister only.
Last 12 years education (HSC / A-labels / Equivalent) completion more then 5 years not accepted.
The candidate has to email us email@example.com by giving all information related bKash and application number too.
Fresher has to bring offer letter and bank clip on advising day.