- The minimum qualifications for admission into these programs are:Academic Qualifications
Combined GPA of 8.00 in both SSC and HSC with minimun GPA 3.5 in each or O-level in five subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.5 or above and A-level in two subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.0 or above; in the scale of A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2 & E=l. (One E is acceptable either in O-level or A-level) or US High School Diploma or Equivalent to 12 years education
Admission test will be waived for those who have got a minimum score of 1500 (OLD)/1000 (NEW) in SAT and 500 in TOEFL(CBT 213/IBT 79) or 5.5 in IELTS.
HSC/A-level (appeared) candidates may sit for the admission test based on their assurance that unless they fulfill requirements of the HSC/A-level and will submit the original copy of their result with minimum GPA required for admission.
- Candidate has to fill up the application form through online. It is advisable to the Candidate to have a signature and picture scanned copy before applying. For online application click the below link :http://apply.northsouth.edu:8080/admissionWeb/admission_rule.view
- A two hours admission test consisting of essay and multiple-choice questions in English, quantitative aptitude & critical reasoning will be held on the day of admission. There will be a separate thirty-minutes test for the program of Achitecture. The Admission Test contains SSC/O-level math problems. Applicants are advised to revise their math skills.
For sample question click the link below:
- Foreign student doesn't need to sit for the admission test. They are advised to email all there academic documents at email@example.com. Admission team will evaluate the academic documents and provide feedback.
Admission Fee : Tk. 20,000 (nonrefundable).
Caution Money : Tk. 5,000 (refundable).
Tuition Fee : Tk. 5,500 per credit.
Computer Lab Fee : Tk. 1,500 per semester.
Student Activity Fee : Tk. 2,000 per semester.
Library Fee : Tk. 500 per semester.visit: admissions.northsouth.edu/tuition
- During verification process candidate's original copy of SSC & HSC or 'O' & 'A' level result will be verified.
- All admission information are available in NSU admission website admissions.northsouth.edu or one can call through 880-2-55668200 ext. 4001 or email via firstname.lastname@example.org to know information.
- Admission test held three times each year at NSU.
- For all programs of Engineering & Physical Sciences, candidates must have Math or Physics, with minimum B grade in HSC or C grade in A-levels to be eligible to apply.
For Biochemistry & Microbiology, candidates must have Biology and Chemistry at SSC/HSC or O/A levels to be eligible to apply.
For B.Pharm Professional, applicants must have Biology & Chemistry, with minimum B grade in HSC or C grade in A-levels and should have done Physics in HSC/A-levels to be eligible to apply.
- A level (appeared) candidates may sit for the admission test on the basis of undertaking that they will not be admitted unless they pass the A level exam and before showing the ultimate A-level result with minimum GPA required for admission at NSU.
- Admission test will be waived for those who have got a minimum score of 1000 out of 1500 in SAT (Critical reading + Math + Critical writing) and 500 in TOEFL(CBT 213/ IBT 79) or 5.5 in IELTS.
- Candidates can call NSU Office Of Admissions. Phone: 880-2-55668200 ext. 4001 or email through email@example.com regarding any problem to solve.
- One should pay admission form fee through
DBBL mobile banking (Rocket)
or any branch of following banks:
and Mutual Trust Bank or UCBL, Bashundhara Branch, Dhaka.
One must carry confirmation code while paying.
- Call 880-2-55668200 ext. 4001 or Email through firstname.lastname@example.org and write your problem detail and get feedback.
- The following original documents with photocopy one must bring during verification process: